Tree of Life Lutheran Bible Camp
What to bring |
Photo gallery |
Board only |
What Not to Bring
- Don't bring any food with nuts, including peanuts; too many
campers have food allergies. Snack bar is available.
- The Camp dress code is motivated by 1
Corinthians 6, which reminds us that "your body is a temple of the
Holy Spirit, who is in you... Therefore honor God with your body."
Please bring and wear only clothes that meet the camp dress code.
- Clothing must be modest.
- Low cut tops, tube tops, off-the-shoulder
tops, sagging pants, undergarments showing, bare midriffs, and
short-shorts are considered immodest and not allowed.
- Skirts and shorts must reach the tip of extended fingers.
- Bathing suits must be modest; no bikinis.
- Boys may go shirtless only while swimming.
- Clothing must not depict or suggest alcohol, tobacco, or drug
use, violence, or profanity.
What to Bring
Mark your name on all items you bring.
- sleeping bag and pillow
- cap with visor
- sweater or sweatshirt
- 2 pair pajamas
- 6 extra underwear
- 2 extra long sleeved shirts
- 6 short sleeved shirts
- 2 pairs of jeans
- 3-6 pairs of shorts
- 6 extra pairs of socks
- extra pair of hiking shoes or sneakers
- old sneakers or water socks for use in water games
- modest bathing suit, no bikinis or frayed cutoffs
- hand towel, bath towel and wash cloth
- laundry bag
- soap in a container, comb, brush, shampoo, etc.
- toothpaste and toothbrush
- suntan lotion
- insect repellent
- water bottle or canteen
- Kleenex or handkerchief
- pen, paper, envelopes or postcards, stamps
- flashlight and extra batteries
- camera if desired
- sports gear—baseball glove, rollerblades (with helmet and
the dress code when packing.
And one more time... don't forget your Bible!
Additional items that staff may want to bring
- lawn chairs
- paper towels
- calamine lotion
- alarm clock
- power strip
- bath mats
Top of page |
Send comments and questions to webmaster@TreeOfLifeBibleCamp.org |